This Easter Egg Carton Chicky is easy and cheap to make, relatively mess free and so cute!
Yellow, Orange and Black Texter
You can find the instruction on this video by my daughter (10).
1. Cut around one egg space in the bottom of the egg carton.
2. Trim the bottom so the chick will sit evenly.
3. Colour the cardboard with yellow texter.
4. Draw a triangle beak with orange texter.
5. Draw eyes using a black texter.
6. Puncture a hold in the top of the chick and insert a feather.
Make an entire clutch of chicks!
Draw a pond on a piece of paper and play. This is my 6-year-old’s pond.
Kids with Egg Allergies
Tip from Katrina: For kids with egg allergies, you can use fruit trays. They are a similar shape and you can find them at most fruit shops.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016