I planned a particular blog post for today. This isn’t it. You see, my little boy has been sick. It happens, doesn’t it? Kids get sick and the entire week’s schedule goes out the window. Actually, it’s not just when kids are sick, family life in general can be quite sporadic. The short story is I didn’t get my post finished (plus a whole lot of other stuff), so instead, I’m sharing some sweet pictures with you.
Since son was well again today, I thought it would be fun to visit Dad at his work for lunch. Son’s toy train came with us.
Together we rode the elevator to the top floor terrace where my husband and I sat on red chairs and ate kebabs while our son pushed his train around the spiral engraved sculpture nearby. Take a breath; that’s a very long sentence.
I watched my son play for a moment and was reminded of two things:
1. Taking a moment to watch children play can be so inspiring; kids find enjoyment out of such small things.
2. How wonderful it is to think outside the box; a spiral engraved sculpture can be a wonderful train track.
Roll with the punches.
Keep on keeping on.
Just keep swimming.
Some weeks are just like that, aren’t they?
Amongst it all, time stands still for a moment as I watch a little boy and his train.
The joy of it: A little boy and his train
I took these picture on my iPhone. To read my mobile phone camera tips, click here.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Rainbow Flowers - April 25, 2015
- Cute Toy Canvas for Tween Study Space - April 25, 2015
- How Technology Has Changed Since We Were at School - April 21, 2015
- Mother’s Day: Cupcake Case Flower Arrangement - April 20, 2015