We often use crepe paper during the school holidays. I decided one day, to see if we could use it as a painting material when wet. It worked!
Crepe Streamer (use the dark colours like deep green, purple, red and blue)
1. Cut a small length of streamer.
3. Splatter over paper.
4. Allow to dry.
Note: The colour tends to stay on hands for a few hours so gloves can be worn to avoid this if you wish.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016