We often use crepe paper during the school holidays. I decided one day, to see if we could use it as a painting material when wet. It worked!
Crepe Streamer (use the dark colours like deep green, purple, red and blue)
1. Cut a small length of streamer.
3. Splatter over paper.
4. Allow to dry.
Note: The colour tends to stay on hands for a few hours so gloves can be worn to avoid this if you wish.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Lego Storage Ideas - February 1, 2015
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015