We often use crepe paper during the school holidays. I decided one day, to see if we could use it as a painting material when wet. It worked!
Crepe Streamer (use the dark colours like deep green, purple, red and blue)
1. Cut a small length of streamer.
3. Splatter over paper.
4. Allow to dry.
Note: The colour tends to stay on hands for a few hours so gloves can be worn to avoid this if you wish.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- How Technology Has Changed Since We Were at School - April 21, 2015
- Mother’s Day: Cupcake Case Flower Arrangement - April 20, 2015
- Lunch Box Story Friends – Woodlands - April 19, 2015
- GOOD CHOICE Sauces by Fountain - April 17, 2015