We often use crepe paper during the school holidays. I decided one day, to see if we could use it as a painting material when wet. It worked!
Crepe Streamer (use the dark colours like deep green, purple, red and blue)
1. Cut a small length of streamer.
3. Splatter over paper.
4. Allow to dry.
Note: The colour tends to stay on hands for a few hours so gloves can be worn to avoid this if you wish.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014