This Plastic Cup bell is a simple, quick and fuss free craft to make. It makes a fun sound too!
Bell (you can buy a packet of these bells with string for a couple of dollars at a discount shop)
1. Using scissors, punch a hole in the bottom of the plastic cup.
2. Thread the bell through the hole from underneath. Place a piece of tape on the bottom of the cup (top of the bell), over the hole to ensure the bell doesn’t fall out.
3. Tie a piece of ribbon on to the bell ribbon. Hang or ring!
To see what it sounds like, there is a video on this post: Terracotta Pot Bell.
To view the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
To view the entire range of handmade Christmas Tree Decorations, click here: Handmade Christmas Decorations.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- How Technology Has Changed Since We Were at School - April 21, 2015
- Mother’s Day: Cupcake Case Flower Arrangement - April 20, 2015
- Lunch Box Story Friends – Woodlands - April 19, 2015
- GOOD CHOICE Sauces by Fountain - April 17, 2015