This is another awesome craft inspired by my daughter’s prep class.
Stickers, sequence to decorate
1. Make a cut down the side of the toilet roll.
2. Roll the roll together to achieve the desired width of the candle. Leave a space on the inside for the flame. Tape to hold together.
3. Cut a piece of red paper to size and wrap around the rolled toilet roll.
4. Glue the rolled toilet roll on the the disc (shiny side up)
5. Glue on a piece of tinsel on the disc around the base of the candle.
6. Decoration with stickers, gems or drawing (optional)
7. Cut a small section of yellow, gold or red cellophane.
8. Fold into shape and glue into the inside of the candle.
- Carols by Candlelight
- Table decoration
- School plays
- Concert props
To view the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016