I went for a walk the other day. Yes, I have been known to wear pretty necklaces when I go for a walk.
As I walked, I collected a few items in my hat. I love collecting things and then challenging myself to create something with the items.
Below is one of the decorations the kids and I made with my collection.
Simply glue the pine cones on the curtain ring and attach ribbon to hang.
- Napkin holders
- Tree decoration
- Above table decorations
- Gift for teachers, grandparents friends
- School holiday activity (go on a nature hunt to collect seed pods and then do the craft at home)
To see what I did with the green leaf prongs, click this picture:
To view the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
To view the entire range of handmade Christmas Tree Decorations, click here: Handmade Christmas Decorations.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016