I went for a walk the other day. Yes, I have been known to wear pretty necklaces when I go for a walk.
As I walked, I collected a few items in my hat. I love collecting things and then challenging myself to create something with the items.
Below is one of the decorations the kids and I made with my collection.
Simply glue the pine cones on the curtain ring and attach ribbon to hang.
- Napkin holders
- Tree decoration
- Above table decorations
- Gift for teachers, grandparents friends
- School holiday activity (go on a nature hunt to collect seed pods and then do the craft at home)
To see what I did with the green leaf prongs, click this picture:
To view the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
To view the entire range of handmade Christmas Tree Decorations, click here: Handmade Christmas Decorations.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014