I’m on a Christmas craft spree at the moment. Here is another one of handmade Christmas decorations the kids and I made last weekend. Buttons make me happy!
6mm plastic curtain eyelets
(I bought these from Spotlight. They come in white, gold, silver and black)
1. Put buttons in a large bowl or shoe box so it’s easy to pick out different colours.
2. Glue buttons around the flat part of the curtain eyelet
3. Tie a ribbon around the wreath to hang (as pictured)
- Gift for friends
- Craft for kids and adults
- Gift for teachers
- Gift for grandparents
- Christmas tree decoration (a group of these look adorable together!)
To view the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
To view the entire range of handmade Christmas Tree Decorations, click here: Handmade Christmas Decorations.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Lego Storage Ideas - February 1, 2015
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015