Make your home look festive with a Christmas Paper Chain. These adorable decorations are cheap, simple and fun to make.
Christmas Paper Chain template (see below) or use wrapping paper cut to size
1. Cut each chain link, leaving approximately 1 cm of white on one side (the printer margin is perfect).
2. Make a circle by overlapping the non-white side over the white edge.
3. Staple to hold the chain link together.
4. Link the next piece of paper through the completed circle, and continue the steps until your Christmas Paper Chain is the desired length.
You can use the Christmas Paper Chain for all sorts of things! Below are some ideas.
Hang up on the wall. Because the chain is made of paper, it’s quite light so good quality blu tack works well.
Hang on the Christmas Tree, or decorate an outdoor tree on a fine Christmas Day.
Make a shape out of the chain and use in the centre of a table.
Along a window – Inside or Outside
Use above a door or window, inside the house or outside (on a patio).
Free Printables — Christmas Paper Chain
Below are 12 free printable Christmas Paper Chain designs. I’ve put each chain link close to eachother so there is no need to cut around each individual one. To access the PDF file, click on the picture.
To see the entire range of handmade decorations, click here: Christmas Tree Handmade Decorations
To see the entire range of Christmas Craft on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014