I adore the look of painted pine cones. You can either paint the prongs with white to create that white Christmas look or use spray paint to colour the entire pine cone. You can even use liquid paper to colour the pine cones. Works a treat!
White Paint/Liquid Paper (or spray paint colour of choice)
1. Remove any dirt from the pine cone prongs with a tissue.
2. Paint the tips of the pine cone prongs with white paint.
3. Add a bit of glitter to the wet paint (optional).
4. Allow to dry.
5. Use as a table centerpiece or Christmas Tree decoration.
Painted pine cones looks gorgeous in a bowl, hanging on from a ribbon from the ceiling or displayed in a jar.
To view the entire range of Christmas Craft on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
Below are links to more Pine Cone Craft Ideas
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015