This Star Wand and Headband are ideal for both Christmas concerts and a fun craft for kids to do at home. It’s very easy to make.
Foam Star Shape
Paint/Glitter/Felt Pens to decorate
1. Decorate the star foam shape with paint, glitter or for a fuss free option, felt pens.
2. Once the star is dry, press a pipecleaner carefully into the bottom of the shape.
3. That makes a wand! If you want to make it into a headband, wind the pipecleaner around the headband and repeat with a second one.
Gifts for friends
More Christmas Craft Ideas
To see the entire range of Christmas craft tutorials on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014