A pine cone in a mini pot is a cute craft idea that can be used as a table centrepiece, outdoor decoration or gift for friends and teachers.
Small pot (buy from craft or discount stores)
Pom Poms (or paint pine cone prongs with white/glitter)
1. Decorate pine cone as desired (I used pom poms).
2. Glue pine cone on to pot.
3. Tie ribbon around pot (if desired)
4. Use as a table centrepiece, outdoor decoration or gift.
To view the entire range of Christmas Craft on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
Below are links to more Pine Cone Craft Ideas
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016