Hand Print Wreath
This hand print wreath is a fun Christmas craft that kids can personalise with their own hand-print.
Coloured Paper (Here are some colour combination ideas: red and green; gold and silver; pink and purple.)
1. Cut around circle template. Click the picture below for the PDF template.
2. Cut out the inside circle so you are left with a hole inside.
3. Trace hand of child on to coloured paper and cut out (red and green looks great). Depending on the size of child’s hand, you will need 8-12 hand shapes. If you prefer, you can use the ready-made hand-print in the template (this can be useful if you are doing this craft with a group of small children and there is time constraints).
4. Glue hand-prints around wreath circle with fingers facing out, decorate with sequence (optional) and hang with ribbon.
To see pictures of the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Crafts.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015