This craft project is simple to make and is ideal for a table centrepiece decoration.
10 Green Plastic Cups
Christmas Wrapping Paper
1. Wrap a small box (the width of 4 cups beside each other) in wrapping paper.
2. Glue four upsidedown cups to the box.
3. Repeat with 3, then 2, then 1 (as shown in the picture).
4. Glue a pom pom or star to the top.
- Table centrepiece
- Christmas tree alternative
More Christmas Craft
To view the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Crafts.
More Christmas Table Decorations
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016