This craft project is simple to make and is ideal for a table centrepiece decoration.
10 Green Plastic Cups
Christmas Wrapping Paper
1. Wrap a small box (the width of 4 cups beside each other) in wrapping paper.
2. Glue four upsidedown cups to the box.
3. Repeat with 3, then 2, then 1 (as shown in the picture).
4. Glue a pom pom or star to the top.
- Table centrepiece
- Christmas tree alternative
More Christmas Craft
To view the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Crafts.
More Christmas Table Decorations
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015