This craft project is simple to make and is ideal for a table centrepiece decoration.
10 Green Plastic Cups
Christmas Wrapping Paper
1. Wrap a small box (the width of 4 cups beside each other) in wrapping paper.
2. Glue four upsidedown cups to the box.
3. Repeat with 3, then 2, then 1 (as shown in the picture).
4. Glue a pom pom or star to the top.
- Table centrepiece
- Christmas tree alternative
More Christmas Craft
To view the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Crafts.
More Christmas Table Decorations
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014