Mother’s Day Craft: Mum and Me Card

May 3, 2011

Mother’s Day: Sunday the 8th of May 2011

Happy Mothers Day Card template

{click picture for printer ready PDF file}

I appreciate anything and everything my children give me. However, I have to say I’m partial to homemade cards where the kids have had a hand in the making process.

If you (or Dad) are stuck for Mother’s Day Card or activity, this simple card is ready to print and fold. Click the front cover above for the PDF file.

Mother’s Day is a day of mixed emotions for me. I love celebrating the blessings of motherhood with my children but my own mother isn’t with me anymore. I always miss her but it’s even more obvious on days like this.  I would love to give my mum a hug this Mother’s Day and say, “I love you so much Mum. Thank you for being my mother.” So, if you can, make sure you do! Don’t miss an opportunity!

Mother’s Day Card Option 1:

happy mothers day card 2011

Print the Mum and Me Card template and fold in half. Using photographs, cut out the heads of the “Mum” and the “Me” and stick them in the circles.

Mother’s Day Card Option 2:

happy mothers day card 2

Print the Mum and Me Card template and fold in half.  Allow child to colour faces in the spaces provided.

Mother’s Day Card Option 3:

happy mothers day card 3

Print the Mum and Me Card template and fold in half. Then follow these instructions:

1. Cut the blue circle in the centre of the flower.

2. Glue photographs of mother and child in the correct position on the inside the card so they correlate with the cut out circle holes.

3.  The card opens to reveal the surprise!

Happy Mother’s Day

(for Sunday)

I’m Loving these Easy Mother’s Day Crafts

{click the pictures for the tutorials}

Mother's Day Craft Photo flower  flower-mother's-day-craft-free-kids.jpg  Personalised Tea bag for Mother's Day

1. Mother’s Day Photo bouquet of flowers

2. Mother’s Day Muffin Cup Flowers

3. Personalised photo tea bags (personal favourite)

Other Be A Fun Mum Links

Father’s Day: The Best Dad for Me Craft

BrookeNo Gravatar May 3, 2011 at 4:26 pm

I love the personalised tea bags too! When I was about 16 I bought a pair of Mickey Mouse tea squeezers back for my Nan as she’s a big tea lover. She brings them out when I’m there but I know she secretly prefers her other ones as it has a bigger “squeezing” area. If I made the photo large enough for her to grip, i’m pretty sure she would love these!

Hope you have a lovely Mother’s Day. I can only imagine how hard it must be without your Mum.

Kelly Be A Fun MumNo Gravatar May 3, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Aren’t they just gorgeous! Yes, I think it would work just as well if the photo was bigger. I am going to make some for my Grandmother with pictures of the kids. She’ll love it!

Lina NguyenNo Gravatar May 3, 2011 at 5:05 pm

Wow, I love the bouquet of flowers! Isn’t it special, receiving something hand-made. Happy Mothers Day, Kelly. Thank you for making me feel even more gratitude, as both a new mum, and a daughter to a wonderful mother. Thanks for sharing your sunshine.

Lina

Kelly Be A Fun MumNo Gravatar May 3, 2011 at 9:26 pm

@Lina Nguyen, Very speical. Thanks lovely Lina. You’re special xx

KellieNo Gravatar May 3, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Big hugs to you this Mother’s Day, Kell.
Those printables are gorgeous! Ella just loves making cards and spent most of April making cards for all her rellies birthdays. I can’t wait to see what she makes for Sunday.

Kelly Be A Fun MumNo Gravatar May 3, 2011 at 9:27 pm

Thank you Kell. Enjoy Mother’s Day lovely xx

Mothers DayNo Gravatar March 15, 2012 at 4:45 pm

Ha this is so damn cool. Will look perfect on my wifes bed side table!

EmmaNo Gravatar April 10, 2012 at 11:37 am

I have just found your fabulous blog and have saved it to my favs and also to my Pinterest board. It is sometimes hard to find fellow Aussies who are blogging, so I was so happy to find you. Thanks for your fabulous blog. I have a blog too and a few FB pages and a website and an ebay store and a store on Teachers Pay Teachers too!
Regards,
Emma
Clever Classroom

click through the following page car insurance ratesNo Gravatar September 1, 2013 at 12:27 pm

Car insurance companies use somewhat different versions that may assist account
for the different in auto insurance long island ny rates upon the first at-fault accident.

Commonly, you should turn to your states’” Automobile Residual Market” for help.
Fewer than half of potential drivers younger than 19 years old and provides
its services in more than £514, 000 being obtained for the claimants.

Consider the advantages of having a detailed conversation about their auto insurance long
island ny in the state.