I’m not a great cook…but I am a brave one. I make a lot of mistakes when I’m cooking because I like designing my own simple recipes. So what I can cook, I cook well.
This is my no oil version of the Zucchini Slice.
3/4 cup SR Flour
3 Large zucchini (grated)
1 Onion (grated)
1 Cup Grated Cheese
200-300 grams diced bacon
200 grams cream cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Lightly beat eggs
2. Add flour
3. Add remaining ingredients and combine well
4. Pour into a 30cm shallow baking dish and cook in a 170°C oven for 30-40 minutes or until set
Serve with salad and crusty bread for dinner and use the leftovers for school lunches.
Printer Friendly Click Here: Zucchini Slice Recipe
- 5 Eggs
- 3/4 cup SR Flour
- 3 Large zucchini (grated)
- 1 Onion (grated)
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese
- 200-300 grams diced bacon
- 200 grams cream cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Lightly beat eggs
- Add flour
- Add remaining ingredients and combine well
- Pour into a 30cm shallow baking dish and cook in a 170°C oven for 30-40 minutes or until set and golden
- Serve with salad and crusty bread for dinner and use the leftovers for school lunches.
Lunch Box Idea
Find the recipe for the Strawberry Mousse here.
Other Easy Dinner Ideas
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015