Here are six Easter Crafts you and your children may enjoy this week.
1. Easter Story
I’m telling my children the Easter story in 12 parts in the lead up to Easter. My kids love opening our homemade eggs everyday and reading the daily story in the Easter Advent Calendar printout.
2. Easter Egg Wand
This is a an easy craft that has the potential for imaginative play.
Materials: Kebab stick (or paddle pop for younger children), foam egg shape, paint or glue and glitter, ribbon
1.Press a kebab stick (or paddle pop stick) into the base of the foam egg. It’s a good idea to but a little glue on the end of the stick before inserting so it stays in place.
2. Decorate the egg with your choice or permanent markers, paint or glitter.
3. Tie a ribbon just underneath the egg. To keep the bow in place, use a little glue.
4. Place in a pot plant to dry.
(You can use the wands as a table centrepiece too)
3. Easter Egg Chocolate Centrepiece
Jordan from Polkadot Prints demonstrates how easy it is to make this gorgeous chocolate Easter egg centrepiece. There’s a free template to download too.
4. Easter Bunny, Easter Chicken & Carrot Template
If you love funky stationery, Rock + Paper + Siccsors is the place to be! They have free Easter Buddies templates you can download. They are adorable and fairly mess free. All you need to do is print, cut and stick. Click the picture for the templates.
5. Cracked Egg Craft
Last Easter, I made this Cracked Easter Egg Craft. Click the picture for the free template.
6. Easter Bunny Biscuits
I made these simple Easter Bunny Biscuits with milk arrowroot biscuits, icing, sultanas, liquorice and marshmallows. You can read the detailed instruction in the Connect2Mums Ezine.
Have a Blessed Easter with your family.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016