My kids loved making their own cut-out “toys” to play with. Such a simple idea with so much potential for creativity.
1. Think of what you want to play with
2. Draw characters (or objects)
3. Go outside (or stay inside)
What a creative way to play! No toys required.
For younger children, you may like to use this Paper Doll template: Paper Dolls
I’m joining in this week with Childhood101 We Play.
Be A Fun Mum Links
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- No Bake – Bedtime Teddies - September 20, 2016
- Disney’s Pete’s Dragon - September 8, 2016
- Bean Bag Games – How to Make No Sew Sock Bean Bags - September 7, 2016
- Getting Back into Exercise – Week 1 - August 31, 2016