My kids loved making their own cut-out “toys” to play with. Such a simple idea with so much potential for creativity.
1. Think of what you want to play with
2. Draw characters (or objects)
3. Go outside (or stay inside)
What a creative way to play! No toys required.
For younger children, you may like to use this Paper Doll template: Paper Dolls
I’m joining in this week with Childhood101 We Play.
Be A Fun Mum Links
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014