My kids loved making their own cut-out “toys” to play with. Such a simple idea with so much potential for creativity.
1. Think of what you want to play with
2. Draw characters (or objects)
3. Go outside (or stay inside)
What a creative way to play! No toys required.
For younger children, you may like to use this Paper Doll template: Paper Dolls
I’m joining in this week with Childhood101 We Play.
Be A Fun Mum Links
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015