My kids loved making their own cut-out “toys” to play with. Such a simple idea with so much potential for creativity.
1. Think of what you want to play with
2. Draw characters (or objects)
3. Go outside (or stay inside)
What a creative way to play! No toys required.
For younger children, you may like to use this Paper Doll template: Paper Dolls
I’m joining in this week with Childhood101 We Play.
Be A Fun Mum Links
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016