- Curl a piece of cardboard into a cone shape the size of your child’s head.
- Staple a piece of ribbon to either side of the hat.
- Using a glue stick or craft glue, attach feathers to cover the hat.
20cm metal ring (you can guy this from Spotlight)
- Purchase a 20 cm ring. These are available from craft shops.
- Cut the fake flowers off the stem and wind around the ring ensuring there are no sharp edges with will poke into the child’s head. Repeat until the entire ring is covered.
- Tie ribbon on each side of the hat.
The following two tabs change content below.
Kelly loves life at both ends of the spectrum: wearing high heel shoes one day and hiking boots the next; sipping tea out of a pretty cup and slurping hot coffee from a camping mug; challenging herself physically and stopping for quiet unhurried moments to feel the wind on her face. Kelly and her husband Matthew seek to live a fun and adventurous life with their four children and pet bird.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015