Pine cones are wonderful for decorating the outdoors and indoors. Brighten up an entrance, over a window, the Christmas tree or an outdoor tree by hanging decorated pine cones on a ribbon.
Pom Poms (or paint pine cone prongs with white/glitter)
1. Decorate pine cones as desired. I used pom poms (or paint white/glitter on the pine cone prongs).
2. Tie ribbon around the base of the pine cone (weave the ribbon through some of the lower prongs).
3. Hang, where ever you like! The more the better!
- Over a window
- Above the table
- Over an entrance
- In a tree
- One hedge
- On the Christmas Tree
To view the entire range of Christmas Craft on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
Below are links to more Pine Cone Craft Ideas
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016