Pine cones are wonderful for decorating the outdoors and indoors. Brighten up an entrance, over a window, the Christmas tree or an outdoor tree by hanging decorated pine cones on a ribbon.
Pom Poms (or paint pine cone prongs with white/glitter)
1. Decorate pine cones as desired. I used pom poms (or paint white/glitter on the pine cone prongs).
2. Tie ribbon around the base of the pine cone (weave the ribbon through some of the lower prongs).
3. Hang, where ever you like! The more the better!
- Over a window
- Above the table
- Over an entrance
- In a tree
- One hedge
- On the Christmas Tree
To view the entire range of Christmas Craft on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
Below are links to more Pine Cone Craft Ideas
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015