Christmas Reindeer Plastic Cup Craft
This craft is suitable for children in playgroups right up to primary school aged children. I’ve detailed the instructions below.
Pom Pom for nose
Gooogle eyes (or draw your own eyes)
Tip for teachers
Fill with lollies or good quality, individually wrapped chocolates
Fill with notes of appreciation from the child (eg. thank you for doing art with me)
Fill with potpourri
Include a handkerchief or washer
1. Trace and cut around hands to create the reindeer antlers. Glue one clear plastic cup on the other as shown (1).
2. Stuff the head sections with your choice of gift (egg cup, washer), paper or cellophane. Just keep the head section light so it doesn’t topple over.
3. Fill the body cup section with lollies or individually wrapped chocolates.
4. Using the cup as a template, cut a cardboard circle and seal the end of both cups with tape. Address the gift on the base of the cup.
5. Decorate with eyes, pom pom for nose and ribbon around the neck.
To see pictures of the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Crafts.
More Christmas Craft Posts
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014