Savoury Mince Recipe
This is my savoury mince recipe. I serve the mince with rice, pasta, nachos, lettuce, potato spuds, mashed potato, jaffles or wrapped in rice paper.
1 tablespoon olive oil
500 grams of mince
2 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon chili (optional)
2 teaspoons coriander
1/2 teaspoon cumin
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons tomato sauce
2 carrots, grated
1/2 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup frozen corn
1. Add oil to fry pan.
2. Add onion, garlic, chili, coriander and cumin. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Add mince and brown.
4. Add soy sauce and tomato sauce and mix.
5. Add grated carrot, peas and corn and stir through.
6. Add a little water if required.
When I make my savoury mince, the children always ask for seconds.
Savoury Mince Recipe (Click for printable PDF file)
More Easy Dinners
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- How Technology Has Changed Since We Were at School - April 21, 2015
- Mother’s Day: Cupcake Case Flower Arrangement - April 20, 2015
- Lunch Box Story Friends – Woodlands - April 19, 2015
- GOOD CHOICE Sauces by Fountain - April 17, 2015