This Christmas Candy Cane Reindeer is simple to make it looks really cute!
* Children can make to give to their friends
* Attach a Christmas Card
* A group of them make for an adorable decoration
5 candy canes
1 brown pipe cleaner (chenille)
1. Place two candy canes next to each other and angle the bottoms out. Sticky tape. Repeat with another two candy canes.
2. Tape the candy canes together to create the body (as shown).
3. Place the final candy cane on the top of the body (as shown) and secure with tape.
4. Cut a large piece of brown felt and a smaller piece of red felt and glue together. Tie saddle on reindeer.
5. Cut a pipe cleaner in half. Wrap around the head of the reindeer and twist the tops until antlers are achieved.
To see pictures of the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015
- Muesli Bar Recipe (nut free) - January 21, 2015