It’s such a beautiful sound. Listen.
Isn’t it pretty?
A Fairy’s Home or a Pirate’s Trap Mobile Making Instructions
Materials: Stick, fishing line, spoons and other tinkly things from a thrift shop.
1. We found a heap of spoons and other tinkly things at a second hand shop.
2. It was interesting to see how my two daughters went about doing their mobile. My daughter at number 2 made a plan before she started to hang.
3. My other daughter hunted to find different spoons from around Australia.
4. For my young son, we tied spoons around a stick to make a musical instrument. He loved it!
5. For ease of hanging the spoons, place the stick between two chairs and hang the spoons off the stick.
6. Look how happy the tree looks.
A tree with tinkly sounds is a wonderful stimulant for the imagination. It could be anything from a home for fairies or a pirate trap alarm. My daughter had a wonderful time playing with her fairy home. Check out the fairy door she found.
It would be fun to couple this activity with Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue. Watch the movie and play the game.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016