What fun can be had with a bit of paper cut out into the shape of a doll!
1. Decorate with pencils and play “Mums and Dads” like this pair.
2. Make a family line for the wall like my older daughter did.
See what your child can do with paper dolls.
Note: For best results, print out on thick gsm paper or glue paper on cardboard.
Paper Dolls Free Printout (click for PDF file)
I’m joining in with Childhood101 We Play. If you want some inspiration for play activities, Childhood101 is the place to be.
Be A Fun Mum Links
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016