A Car Box that lives in the boot. So we can get out and about as a family and enjoy amazing adventures at whim.
Possible items to include:
The Car Box
- Sturdy box, basket, soft-sided box or sturdy bag: to store everything
- Batteries: a few different sizes is a good idea
- Trailer tarp: for picnic rug, a slip and slide etc.
- Wipes: great for sticky fingers and other messes
- Bin Liners/Plastic Bags (I fold my plastic bags so they are perfect for travel — tutorial here)
- Rain coats: Cheap plastic ponchos do the trick.
- Exercise book
- Scissors: fold-able
- Small towel
- Tennis balls: great for the park or beach
- Stackable tumbler cups
- Duct tape: For MacGyver moments
- Torch: A wind up one that does not need batteries
- Roll of toilet paper
- Fold-able shovel
- Collapsible bucket: for fishing, collecting shells, washing sandy feet, collecting leaves
- Safety pin
- First Aid Kit
- Spare (old) clothes/underwear
- Folded plastic bags
- Large zip-lock bags
- Small plastic figurines: for imaginative play out and out
- Fold up br0lly
The following two tabs change content below.
Kelly loves life at both ends of the spectrum: wearing high heel shoes one day and hiking boots the next; sipping tea out of a pretty cup and slurping hot coffee from a camping mug; challenging herself physically and stopping for quiet unhurried moments to feel the wind on her face. Kelly and her husband Matthew seek to live a fun and adventurous life with their four children and pet bird.