I love hanging out with other Mums; they inspire me. This morning, I had the opportunity to share with a gorgeous group of ladies at an Encouraging Mothers morning tea. The ladies gave some me a few other uses for the Christmas Wreath Craft I did recently.
* Christmas napkin rings – What an awesome idea; light up your Christmas table with sparkle.
* Necklace for kids – The children enjoyed the sparkly craft and wanted to wear it as a necklace. Just cut the string a little longer.
* Christmas wrapping – Place a wreath on the top of Christmas wrapping for stunning decoration.
If you want to know what materials I used, click on this link to see my original post.
To see pictures of the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Productivity: Managing the house, the family and freelance work - November 29, 2014
- I wanted to be a Kylie - November 28, 2014
- A Fav Spot - November 25, 2014
- Could your friend have postnatal depression? - November 24, 2014