I love hanging out with other Mums; they inspire me. This morning, I had the opportunity to share with a gorgeous group of ladies at an Encouraging Mothers morning tea. The ladies gave some me a few other uses for the Christmas Wreath Craft I did recently.
* Christmas napkin rings – What an awesome idea; light up your Christmas table with sparkle.
* Necklace for kids – The children enjoyed the sparkly craft and wanted to wear it as a necklace. Just cut the string a little longer.
* Christmas wrapping – Place a wreath on the top of Christmas wrapping for stunning decoration.
If you want to know what materials I used, click on this link to see my original post.
To see pictures of the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Lego Storage Ideas - February 1, 2015
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015