I do this hair style all the time. It only takes a few minutes and looks elegant.
1. Part hair to one side and pull back into a pony tail (middle of your head).
2. Twist hair up towards your forhead.
3. Create a bun by looping your hair.
4. Tuck the excess hair into the roll.
5. Secure hair with bobby bins, placed in behind the roll.
6. Comb out lumps and insert decoration.
7. Hair spray.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015