I do this hair style all the time. It only takes a few minutes and looks elegant.
1. Part hair to one side and pull back into a pony tail (middle of your head).
2. Twist hair up towards your forhead.
3. Create a bun by looping your hair.
4. Tuck the excess hair into the roll.
5. Secure hair with bobby bins, placed in behind the roll.
6. Comb out lumps and insert decoration.
7. Hair spray.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- All I Want for Christmas: Somewhere Safe to Play - December 22, 2014
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014