I do this hair style all the time. It only takes a few minutes and looks elegant.
1. Part hair to one side and pull back into a pony tail (middle of your head).
2. Twist hair up towards your forhead.
3. Create a bun by looping your hair.
4. Tuck the excess hair into the roll.
5. Secure hair with bobby bins, placed in behind the roll.
6. Comb out lumps and insert decoration.
7. Hair spray.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Rainbow Flowers - April 25, 2015
- Cute Toy Canvas for Tween Study Space - April 25, 2015
- How Technology Has Changed Since We Were at School - April 21, 2015
- Mother’s Day: Cupcake Case Flower Arrangement - April 20, 2015