This Christmas Craft/Tree decoration is an easy, fuss-free option for kids (and adults!). You will need the following materials:
plastic eyelets (Used in curtains. You can buy them from somewhere like Spotlight.)
pipe cleaners (chenilles) in Christmas colours
ribbon (I used nylon knitting ribbon)
1. Wind each pipe cleaner around the eyelet until the wreath is covered.
2. Tie the ribbon in a knot at a point around the wreath circle. Make a small a bow close to the top of the wreath allowing the ends to run long.
3. Tie another bow at the ribbon ends so you have two bows; one at the top of the wreath and one at the end of the ribbon ties.
4. Hang the wreath on your Christmas Tree or around your home.
* Christmas napkin rings: light up your Christmas table with sparkle.
* Necklace for kids: cut the ribbon a little longer.
* Christmas wrapping: place a wreath on the top of Christmas wrapping for stunning decoration.
To see pictures of the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Crafts.
More Christmas Craft Posts
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016