This Christmas mobile is a cheap and easy Christmas craft.
Wooden hanger child size
Nylon knitting ribbon (white and red)
Green wool (I used crimple wood for a bit of visual texture)
Star Template (click for PDF File)
Crayons (or pencils)
1. Wind the red ribbon around the coat hanger until all covered. Tie a knot at the end to secure.
2. Wind the white ribbon around the coat hanger allowing the red to show through in a thick swirl. Tie a knot at the end to secure.
3. Cut four lengths of the wool and attach, evenly spaced, to the coat hanger.
4. On the wrong side of the star template, use crayons or pencils to cover the entire page. On the other side, use a little glue and cover with glitter.
5. Laminate stars (if desired) and cut out around the black guide line.
6. Punch a hole in the top of the stars and attach to the bottom of the green wool.
To see pictures of the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
More Christmas Craft Posts
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014