Isn’t she beautiful? This Angel craft can be used as a figure to play with or can be turned into a decoration for the Christmas tree. Level of difficulty 3 (1 easy – 5 hard).
Christmas Material 10cm x 5 cm
Tulle 10 cm x 5 cm
Moulding clay (sets hard without baking)
Gold fringing for hair (or tinsel can be used)
1. Put a little glue around the middle of the wooden peg.
2. Bunch both pieces of material together (with the tulle on the inside) and wrap around peg.
3. Tie the red ribbon around the material to fasten. Glue will give extra hold.
4. Attach hair to the top of the peg with glue.
5. Glue wings to the back.
I have a limited amount of craft packs available for sale. Just click here.
Note: If you want to hang it on your Christmas tree, attach some string around the middle of the peg before you wrap the material on.
To see pictures of the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Crafts.
More Christmas Craft Posts
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Lego Storage Ideas - February 1, 2015
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015