This Christmas craft is easy to make but it needs to be completed in two steps. This pasta necklace can be used as jewellery or make a smaller one to decorate the Christmas Tree.
What you need:
Food colouring (red and green)
1. Fill a plastic container with 1/2 cup of water.
2. Place approximately 10 drops of food dye in the water.
3. Add about 1 cup of penne pasta to the coloured water.
4. Allow to soak for about 1-2 minutes.
5. Remove the pasta and place on paper towel to dry.
6. Repeat with more pasta to create different colours.
7. Once completely dry, all the child to thread the pasta on the string.
8. Try adding some glue and glitter for a sparkly look, or add coloured pasta to a clear bottle to make a shaker.
To see the entire range of Christmas Craft ideas on this blog click here: Christmas Craft Ideas
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- How Technology Has Changed Since We Were at School - April 21, 2015
- Mother’s Day: Cupcake Case Flower Arrangement - April 20, 2015
- Lunch Box Story Friends – Woodlands - April 19, 2015
- GOOD CHOICE Sauces by Fountain - April 17, 2015